All,

I am to the point where I am interested in selling one of my HP Z3801A GPSDO's. In the past when I mentioned possibly selling one or two of my Z3801A's, I was asked to offer them to the list first before I put them on eBay or anything of the sort. I'd like to see it go to someone who is a time nut as well.

I am selling the unit alone, without power supply or antenna, thus anyone interested would need to supply a -48VDC PS and a GPS antenna. I use Motorola GPS antennas with great success. I've also used puck style antennas with success as well.

If anyone is interested in picking up a Z3801A, please email me and we will discuss cost and arrangements and such. I'm not looking to really make anything more than my original purchase cost out of it. My email address is b...@shinji.net.

Thank you,
Brad Stockdale