Rich, Thanks for the update.

I suspect the GRI rates are part of a receiver's firmware look up table, which led me astray.

Stan, W1LE   Cape Cod

On 3/28/2012 9:52 PM, Rich and Marcia Putz wrote:
Hi all;
I exchanged an email with a gentleman from UrsaNav and he indicated that
transmissions were eminating(sic) from Wilwood NJ and that they were dual rated to
look like Dana and Seneca. This explains why the signals level are much lower than
they were here in Indiana then when Dana was on the air. And as the article stated
he also mentioned different modulation schemes that may not be able to be locked to
by conventional receivers,ie. FS-700s&  2100Fs. UrsaNav does offer their SDR
receivers that will recover the appropriate timing information, we shall see where
this leads.
Regards;
Rich