On 11/05/2012 00:44, b...@lysator.liu.se wrote:
Hi Tim,

The answer is NO. Even though decent accuracy can be had with long
averaging. It was discussed a few years ago on this list.

--

    Björn

Hi all,
Hope this isn't too chat roomy, however, I have need of a survey precise
geolocation type gps.  I was wondering if the precise timing abilities
extend to its precision in position output?  I have a thunderbolt and
one of those conical white aerials from china and would like to know if
this combination will give me accurate height data.

Thanks

Tim

Well that's disappointing!

I need to measure the height of my house floor to be above the flood plane contour. I might have a look at some dted from work. Might have to pay a real surveyor to measure the height datum.
Thanks for all the info though guys

Tim