On 6/15/12 9:49 PM, Mark Sims wrote:

Lady Heather can do sidereal time.   Specify either the LMST, LAST, GMST or
GAST time zone (for Local/Greenwich Mean/Apparent Sidereal Time).

you can do what I do to drive "mars time" clocks. Hydrogen maser derived 10 MHz into a HP 3325B set for the right rate for the clock (i.e. slightly less than 32kHz). I wouldn't be "true" sidereal time (because the rate is uniform), but it's an easy and straightforward approach.

(and no, the Maser derived 10 MHz isn't needed, but I happen to have it handy, so why not)