Le 21/06/2012 00:13, mike cook a écrit :
Le 20/06/2012 10:22, John Miles a écrit :
Another long-awaited announcement:

http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

Highlights of V3.10:

- No longer a beta!

- Added support for Nortel NTGS50A-series receivers

- Added support for Resolution-T and Resolution SMT receivers
Thanks John,
Question? Under 3.10 with a bog standard Tbolt I have "Saved Pos BAD" flagged. The position is
        39.5000017°N, 76.7999994°W
Recognise it?  Flashy place near Baltimor.
Unfortunately I had uninstalled 3.0 beta prior to installing 3.10 so I couldn't immediately check with that , but running Tboltmon I see my correct position reported.
Any ideas?
Regards, Mike
Sorry about the self reply but I just noticed that there is also a discrepancy in the holdover value. Previous value 91s, 3.10 reports 128s!

snip the rest