Dear Chris,

Thanks for the advise. It is always nice to have different opinions and points of view.

I have heard about the dependability of Efratom products while doing my research homework. An Rb oscillator like that surely could be a good bet considering your vision of the plural concept of oscillator. I agree. As in many of my other scientific/tecnical projects, I usually do not feel that all of my bases are covered with only one brand or example of any of the items that I so much enjoy as hobbies.

I will seriously consider your kind advise and look forward meeting you whenever visiting Rancho Palos Verdes, as I usually do, in the future.

Kind regards,

Edgardo Molina
XE1XUS