I always add " site:febo.com " to my google time-nut searches. It cuts out the sites that copy or refer to the list. You may also want to click on " More search tools" in the left column and then click on Verbatim. That stops google from substituting things in your search string. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it makes things worse.

Ed