Le 08/08/2012 11:00, Rex a écrit :
Hal,

If you go to: http://validator.w3.org and enter your link into the address field (http://www.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/time-nuts/coax/Front-5ns-800x600.svg) then click Check, you will get a message that sort of explains the situation, except I still don't know how to get the server configured for for svg file => 'Content-Type: image/svg+xml'.

So it seems most browsers are now ready for SVG, but many servers are not. Maybe someone else can give us more details on what change might be required. In the mean time it looks like I won't be using any SVG on my pages either.
I don't use svg either, but the version of apache I have installed (2.2.19) does have svg listed in the mime types config file.
/usr/local/etc/apache22/mime.types
# image/prs.pti
image/svg+xml                                   svg svgz
# image/t38
If your server is apache I think that uncommenting the line and restarting httpd should be enough. If you have a propriety server you may need to update something else.

Firefox accessing my server does display the graph correctly.

-Rex , et la caravane passe.