Said wrote:

you make and post negative assumptions about a seller without any first hand experience
It is unfair to post that kind of negative opinion without you having any first hand experience with them.

This is already way out of hand -- so with this, I'm done:

I think you are over-reading my comments, intent on finding offense where none was given. Please recognize that in the process, you are making and posting unfounded negative assumptions about me, the assumptions you assume that I have made, and my postings -- precisely what you accuse me of.

I reiterate that I said (and certainly, I meant) nothing negative about the seller, and made no negative assumptions and no negative comments. In fact, I do have experience with him and have no complaints. My point was not that one might not get what was described; rather, it was that I cannot tell from the 58503A listings exactly what is being described, or how what is described in one listing differs from what is described in other listings that vary considerably in price. Nothing more.

The End,

Charles