Hi Joe:

I've seen her TED Talk:
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/temple_grandin_the_world_needs_all_kinds_of_minds.html

The movie: Mozart and the Whale is highly recommended.

I helps to know what's going on.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com

Joe Leikhim wrote:
Brooke; I got a 29. Probably would have been much higher at an earlier age as I have grown out of some things. Not sure how accurate some of the questions relate to AS though.

I would have to agree that a lot of engineer and tech types fall into these categories. If not, we would probably not have and GPS satellites, cellphones and supersonic planes.(where is my hoverboard?)

Have you seen the Temple Grandin movie?

In 1994, I was with my wife and then 9yo son in Estes Park Colorado. We stopped in the public library and this "cow girl" started chatting with us, realizing we were new to town telling us what we might want to see etc.. I could recognize she had some unusual speech traits although AS wasn't well known if at all at the time. Years later I saw Temple Grandin on a TV show and realized she was probably the same "cow girl"!