From: gary <li...@lazygranch.com>
To: time-nuts@febo.com
Sent: Tuesday, 9 October 2012, 8:51
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] To use or not to use transmission line splitters for
GPS receivers

I was wondering about that myself, but my guess is the crosstalk would be from
whatever grunge was coming from the other GPS. Every amplifier has reverse
parameters, so a small amount of the crud (circuitry noise) from one GPS will
reach the other GPS. Not much, but some people are nuts about time.

This is a bigger problem with radios, where the locals from one radio can reach
the input to the other radio.

I was also confused on the notion of a transmission line splitter. Is this a
Wilkinson or something else?