Hi George,

I like , I want to buy it
I live in Italy and I collect and made by myself some equipment of time and frequency standard.
Please can you quote me the shipping cost to Italy?
thankyou
Lucianpo
timeok-it

Il 2012-10-15 21:57 George Race ha scritto:
I still have the HP 115BR Clock. It is fully repaired and fully functional.

I really want it to go to a good home where someone will put it into
service.

The package includes:

4 spare power transistors, extras purchased to repair the unit.

Full operators and service manual on CD, purchased for the repair.

HP 115BR, fully tested and operating. It sat and ran flawlessly for 10 days
on the bench.

Price $170.00 including FedEx shipping anywhere within the continental 48
states.

My direct email if interested:  geo...@mrrace.com

George

timeok