On 16/11/12 23:48, J. Forster wrote:
PayPal is pretty much a law unto itself. Basically, if you choose to
become involved with them, it's their bat, ball, glove, and ballpark. Your
only real alternative is to play another game.

Unfortunately, the younger generation of eBay sellers is convinced that
PayPal and plastic is the only trustworthy way of doing business.

I am somewhat pissed because I just lost out on an eBay item, not to
another bidder as there was no one else, but to a PayPal only lockout.

I think most sellers would drop Paypal like a hot stone if they could.

For the most part ebay insist that you offer Paypal above anything else.