On 2/21/2013 10:16 PM, Mike S wrote:
On 2/21/2013 10:05 PM, Martin A Flynn wrote:
Hi folks,
I picked up a used TS-2100L for use at a local technology museum. Unit
powers up, locks, and syncs. (all three front panel LED are green)

Using wire shark I can see traffic to the device on 192.168.56.99,
however I can't connect to the management page.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Obvious questions - Can you ping it? Did you configure your PC to be on the same subnet (192.168.56.0/24)? Have you tried connecting to the serial console?
PC on same subnet. Tried factory-assembled straight and crossover serial cables, it will not connect to serial port "B". I won't rule out the cables being pinned wrong.

Martin