Hi

The stability with two active devices will be worse than with one. That's true
of tc, ADEV, and phase noise.

Buffering out of the circuit is problematic for a precision application, so
that's likely to add to the noise as well.

It's a reasonable way to do a cheap oscillator. It's probably not a lot worse
than some inverter feedback clocks.  It's not a great approach for a TimeNuts
stable part.

Bob