Hi Bob,

It's rather curious.  Using my handheld DVM in the diode scale, I get a reading
of 448 in one direction and 458 in the other with it off and cold.  In the 2K
ohms scale, I get 561 and 562 ohms.  Later on, I'll pop the top off again and
take a pic so I can expand it and look at it.  For what it's worth, my DDS
board is 2 revisions earlier than the one Matthias Bopp modifies here
"http://www.dd1us.de/Downloads/precise%20reference%20frequency%20rev%201_0.pdf";

Bob