Very tempting. I just ordered 100 and 1000MHz VCXOs from Fox Electronics, with the intent of locking them to my GPSDO. I think, in perusing various lists, I did see some 10 MHz devices at relatively affordable prices. (Somebody on this list pointed me to Fox, don't remember who.)

A DIY GPSDO would be WONDERFUL! Already have a couple of Jupiter GPS boards with 1pps output....

Jim