I've been on the FMT forum, I hate those yahoo groups and refuse to re-join
them, nearly everytime I would go there, I had to renew my membership or change
my password.  Not the people, just the interface.  I don't believe in yahoo any
more and have blocked it from my computer except the few people I get email
from at yahoo, but nearly all the bad spam I get comes from yahoo.  I tried the
TS-2000 group there too, for some reason they have 2 groups, but I found them
pretty useless. Not much past CB.  Rant over.

Dave