On 1/6/2014 2:13 PM, Giuseppe Marullo wrote:

/I would like to know the specs for this attenuator, especially the
maximum frequency, if any good folk has a ballpark idea...
I was not able to locate any info about it./

I too have one, bought cheaply a couple of years ago on eBay. I tested its
accuracy
with a calibrated RF generator and a Selective Voltmeter, both from W&G,
at a frequency of approximately 10 MHz.

Up to roughly 70 - 75 dB attenuation, it is reasonably accurate. Beyond that
value, the internal leakages dominates, and you can forget to have an
attenuation
of 100 dB, when you set it to the maximum...

73  Alberto  I2PHD