Hi Tom,

I appreciate the offer.  I may wind up taking you up on it.  But, I'm more
interested in doing the project than getting an interpolator that works; if you
get my meaning.  So I'll just plod along at my own speed on this.  I may wind
up with questions in the future.  I'll address them to the list, you, or
Richard as seems appropriate, if that's OK.

Bob