On 2/19/2014 6:35 PM, Chris Albertson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist <
rich...@karlquist.com> wrote:

Can anyone recommend a "atomic" wall clock
that displays in digital 24 hour UTC?

Any reason why it was to by WWVB?  What if it used some other means of
saying accurate?   The larger professional quality clocks generally don't

Non technical reason.

I want to use WWVB because I want to be able to
mention to visitors that the clock links to an ensemble
of 5071A cesium standards, and I was one of the designers
of the 5071A, the actual atomic clock.  I do also
want to use the clock for my ham station.

Rick