Hi

They run an NCO (drop / add pulses) to generate the PPS off of the TCXO. The
amount of adjustment is a function of the solution they derive from the GPS
messages. In some cases they do a solution, and correct the *next* edge to that
solution. In other chip sets the solution and the edge come out at the same
time.

Bob