On 2014-05-31 12:22, Scott Newell wrote:
At 08:01 AM 5/31/2014, Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

Well that's a bit more information. We seem to be missing the deployment
schedule on the other new modulation formats. I kind of doubt that the watch
and clock guys are going to start the fabs turning out millions of chips until
they can test all the formats.

http://www.eversetclocks.com/press
http://www.eversetclocks.com/receivers

They claim to have shipped samples back in 2013, with production slated for Q3.
I can't find anyone selling them.

Is anyone recording or decoding the new phase modulation? If so, what are you
using?

I'm trying to measure WWVB signal quality with an old radio clock tied to a PC
parallel port. Maybe I should ask for a sample of the ES100 or ES200 to compare.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply - XW LLC d/b/a XtendWave foreclosed
by Grindstone Capital - was up for public auction or private sale on
Valentine's day:
http://www.txheadlines.com/index.php/public_notices/article/NOTICE-OF-PUBLIC-SALE-All-of-XW-LLCs-Accounts-commercial-tort-claims-chatte/

More modulation details:
http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/upload/NIST-Enhanced-WWVB-Broadcast-Format-1_01-2013-11-06.pdf