I am trying to make some space in a very over-crowded storage area here.
I have a very nice Fluke VLF receiver comparator, s/n 130 c/w chart recorder, but never got a chance to try it out, because we have no antenna. if it's worth $50 to somebody, plus shipping, it can be yours. l also have a huge range of Trak (and others) time code generators, receivers, code converters, etc. email if any interest, set up your own cape canaveral launch control room! Not sure why I ever bought them, but they can certainly be yours.

Also Sphere is having its annual Free Stuff event this coming friday and saturday (Aug 1+2), tons of free parts, test gear, Rf/microwave, electronic scrap, etc. Email for more details, or check the Tek and HP user groups on Yahoo. We have been doing this for over 10 years, people seem very pleased with what they get. yes, we are in Canada, but lots of people come up from washington and oregon, it's a great weekend excursion! We do take requests if we happen to have what you need.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President