Did check NAA and its banging into Boston. Had to put 40 db anttenuator
inline to make it reasonable. Using the wwvb antenna. Most likely would do
just fine with 6 ft of wire. Ok only had 4 ft of wire and its there. Could
really use 10-12ft. :-) So maybe my fillings won't pick it up.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL