Hello Michael,

I apologize for the long delay to your reply. I have spent a lot of time upgrading my computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 and I ended up losing a lot of information - my fault.

I have been using the TAC32 demonstration software and I have been able to verify that my GPS unit is working fine. I would eventually like to build my GPS into a 10 MHz disciplined oscillator. Since I know my GPS is working OK I would appreciate hearing about the program you mention in your reply. I have limited software experience but I would like to try it on my system. Will you please send me your program with some basic instructions? Thank you for your kind offer to help.

Jerry, WA0ACF