On 10/22/14, 1:57 PM, Scott Newell wrote:
At 03:43 PM 10/22/2014, Dave M wrote:

I contacted one of the MTI Milliren marketing guys a few days ago, and
got
some specs on the MTI model 260-0624C and 260-0544C OXCOs that are
currently

Be careful. I bought a couple of those $15 MTI 260-0544-C from a surplus
dealer out in California. They were new, from the warmup performance we
agreed that they were SC cut, and it sure looked like a double oven.

But...no EFC!

Excellent for a system with a DDS or where you need "clean" but not "controlled"

In general, no control input implies higher Q resonator implies quieter oscillator.