Please share results.
I have a toaster oven and a nice PLC with thermocouple, just haven't set it up yet....
Jim

On 11/7/2014 10:51 PM, Neil Schroeder wrote:
Sparkfun in the United States also sells off large bags of their discards
for this very purpose - generally sorted by the type of work you wish to
practice.  http://www.sparkfun.com/.

This is where I went wrong.  I got a lot of great stuff and jumped right in
on it.  Fortunately we're not talking an AD9458 here but I did torch some
things that were inconvenient.

On a similar tack, I did just order a couple of reflow controllers for your
average toaster oven to test.  Will share the results here if desired.

NS

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com>