Hi

What ever you do, take the extra step of checking the baseplate temperature
once you have things up and running. The Rb’s will *work* over a wide
temperature range. The region over which they will last a long time is a bit
more narrow. I seem to have spent a lot of time demonstrating that. Keeping the
baseplate below 40C (and above 10) does indeed extend their lifespan.

Bob