Wolfgang,

I have checked several sources, and they match up with the IEEE 1139 in this regard.

I have also evaluated the equation for Allan variance for the random walk noise, and it matches up with the references and what I put here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_variance#Power-law_noise

So, the A formula you have matches up.

You will need to find another source of the mismatch.