I am using 10 second intervals for the measurement. DDS VFO clocked by Trimble TB and its using AD9852 chip.

Regards,

V.P.

On 2015-05-03 10:01, Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

Either the output data is with the counter set to time mode (and
it’s in 100’s of ns) or you have it
set to frequency mode and have a very stable system.

Bob

On May 2, 2015, at 9:53 PM, d0ct0r <t...@patoka.org> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to create some charts for ADEV for following setup:

HP5386A counter connected to External REF. (OCXO). The input of counter connected to my DDS VFO. The frequency on VFO is 2853000 Hz.

Here is what I got from counter via GPIB:

S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082409E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082409E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7
S +3.505082408E-7

I converted it to following form:

0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082408000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000
0.0000003505082409000000

Then I tried to use ADEV by tvb (long life to Tom!). See attached file 1b.bmp

And I tried to create the charts for the collected data. See attached file 1a.bmp.

But it seems I am doing something wrong. Any advises will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

--
WBW,

WBW,

V.P.