On 10/07/15 22:39, GandalfG8--- via time-nuts wrote:
This is a reply to the topic "Loran-C reception in the UK" with specific
emphasis on the Stanford Research FS700.
Apologies for starting a fresh topic but I'm still not able to take emails
from the list due to incompatibility problems with AOL and I don't see how
to  reply to an existing subject directly from the archive, if anyone knows
how  to do this please let me know.

There is an excellent reference to eLoran in the UK, including downloadable
  publications, starting here......
http://www.gla-rrnav.org/radionavigation/eloran/index.html

As far as I can tell, the Lessay chain, which includes the UK station at
Anthorn, is currently transmitting eLoran, with the extra data  channel,
rather than Loran-C but this is totally backwards compatible and  the FS700 runs
fine here, as does the Austron 2100 series.
This is why it's difficult to find specific GRIs quoted for eLoran as
opposed to Loran-C, it's effectively the same network, using the same
transmitters and GRIs.

Right, so GRI 63710. I had heard a while back that there were some
extra transmitters on the south coast specifically for eLORAN, but
finding the ED's or if they are on the same GRI has proved fruitless
so far.

Iain