Hi Everyone,

When I got home last night from work, my thunderbolt was plugging along,
tracking about 5 satellites. The ppb error was a few hundred though.

So in Tboltmon I did a factory reset and everything changed to question marks.
All the critical alarms came up green and self survey went to 1% but after a
few hours the unit wasn't receiving any satellites and still at 1%.

So I loaded Lady Heather onto the old 1997 vintage laptop that controls the
Thunderbolt.  I figured out how to get to the command menu in LH using the
space at, then typed ! Then H for a hard reset. I left the unit running Lady
Heather all night and at 4:45 AM it still hadn't acquired any satellites.

I'm busy until Sunday afternoon but when I get back to it I will see if there
is a menu setting in LH where after doing a hard reset I need to re-enable the
receiver. I'm getting serial comms just fine.

I'll let you guys know what I find. Thanks again.

Chris

KD4PBJ

—
Sent from Mailbox