Gerhard Wittreich kirjoitti:

Heol is sending me and another "timenut" a new GPS board with the updated
firmware.  If you have an early version of the board, be on the lookout for
loss of "Tracking" as a symptom of the problem.

If this is a same issue that I discovered, it seemed to happen at each Saturday evening (UTC). But there's no need to reboot anything, it will recover by itself, just sit back and wait... "Loss of tracking" event stays maybe about an hour or something and then it will return to normal.

So it's only a minor problem, unless you need full PPS accuracy (+-50 ns with OCXO). If TS2100 is used as FTP server, this temporary loss of tracking doesn't matter.

Best regards,

--
73s!
Esa