Hey Guys,

Is there an easy circuit to build that can consistently deliver a 1 PPS from a
10MHz source with excellent resolution and repeatability?  My first application
is to test different 10MHz oscillators without a TIC always attached and then
compare the PPS output change over time against a master GPSDO PPS with an
HP53132A.

The circuit used for PPS generation would have to deliver consistent PPS output
with preferably not more than 100ps noise or jitter, assuming a perfect source.
 I'm totally guessing that for this resolution, the PPS would have to be
generated and accurate to within 0.001Hz every second.  If this is too
difficult, maybe the integration time can be increased to generate one pulse
every 10second or every 100,000,000.00 cycles?

Finally, is a square 10Mhz reference any better in this case than a sinusoidal
input for generating the PPS?

Thanks,
Jerome