One of the commands for the Z38xx series involves setting the Antenna (feedline) delay.. Am I correct in assuming that the only thing this does is affect the X, Y & Z coordinate accuracy of the ground station? Time and frequency accuracy are not really a factor when it comes to the ANT:DELAY setting ...correct?

For those of who might care I would assume that actually taking the coax and measuring the delay at 1.5GHZ would be better than relying on the manufactures published specs for velocity factor. I was going to set up and measure the delay with a signal generator and good oscilloscope (I have a 7104 1GHZ scope which still shows decent signal at 1.5 GHZ)

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave