Hi

With “real” (who knows how real) Rb based GPSDO’s selling below $250, it’s not
clear that running an Rb in a lash up that makes it look like a TBolt is a
worthwhile exercise. Unless you can get the time constants out into the
“several days” range, a manual adjust is a much better way to go. Since we are
talking about a “I just want to plug it all in” sort of approach here, anything
more than “set and forget” appears to be out of the question.

Bob