Hej Poul-Henning,

On 05/20/2016 04:27 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
--------
In message <573edc73.9040...@rubidium.dyndns.org>, Magnus Danielson writes:

Humidity and pressure play a role with surrounding temperature in
cooling in that it they will shift the thermal resistance through which
the cooling of the ovens goes, [...]

Once we get below 5e-13, the temperature effects on electronic components
should not be ignored either.

Well, yes. Many of the older gear uses components in loops who's environmental performance isn't stellar by any means.

The C-field circuit in particular. (Yes, I'm still working on it, just not
very fast...)

I was actually wondering how that was getting along.

When I get the time, it would be fun to improve on things.

Humidity, temperature, pressure, powergrid voltage...