> On Aug 8, 2016, at 7:26 PM, Clay Autery <caut...@montac.com> wrote:
>
> Wow... fast turn-around...
>
> I might grab one of these for my NTP project for my home network...
>
> Reckon they’d integrate with the Rasberry-Pi and other similar?

Absolutely. In fact, the prototype has replaced the PA6H on my Pi Zero public
NTP server.

The Pi doesn’t have any use for the sawtooth correction, of course, but one
thing I’ve noticed from the substitution is that the serial timestamp message
latency seems *much* more regular than with the PA6H. I’ve been able to set the
fudge value to 235 ms and actually get a “*” instead of an “x” from that line
of ntpq.