True for the first frequency. The second statement may or may not be true, it was not clear in the original description of the device. When I wrote Leo and asked about a specific second frequency he did a manual calculation and sent me
the parameters. From another email reply:

   "Sorry, did not catch your email first time.  Thank you for your custom!

The numbers are internal settings of PLL chip Si5328 and you can find more
   details here:

https://www.silabs.com/Support%20Documents/TechnicalDocs/Si53xxReferenceManual.pdf

   You can set other frequencies just by typing them into Output 1 box and
   clicking "Find"  This will find and program the new frequency.

If you want two separate frequencies at the same time it gets a bit tricky and often need manual setup. In such case let me know what combination you
   would like and i will try to find the correct settings."

While this is process is helpful, it is hardly convenient and frankly me
deciphering the doc without a Rosetta Stone isn't going to happen.

Wes, N7WS
==================================

Wes,

Yes, the second frequency does depend on the first, and this is noted in the review:

 http://www.force12inc.com/content/Bodnar%20GPSDO%20QST%20review.pdf

You can easily have both outputs at the same frequency (e.g. 10 MHz), though. Thanks for the pointer to the datasheet.

For me, just having the easily-adjustable single GPS-locked frequency in such a compact, ready-to-run, unit is great. Perhaps someone will write a little program to enable fuller use of the second output.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk