Pete,

I'm not familiar with your OCXO but I found one shown on 'theBay' (item
261920574725) and it appeared to have an option for 'mounting screws', four of
them, on the bottom.  Interestingly, the 'link' to the datasheet for that unit
did not show threads for mounting screws.

If your unit has that option, I would suggest placing four long screws,
mounting the item in a vise, use a small torch (I've used a hand held propane
torch turned down very low to open a number of units from 5061A's) around the
bottom of the case while gripping the top with an appropriate sized Channel
Lock plier and lifting off the top.

If you can repair the OCXO, it should be easy to reassemble the unit with
solder.

TheBay unit looks like it has a screw cover (which likely has a rubber gasket)
for mechanical adjustment of the frequency.  I'd remove that before applying
the torch. :^).

If you get it open, I'd love to see some pictures of the insides.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Joe