Hi

Ok, so the guess was fairly close :)

How about a connector to allow an external PPS to reset the internal 10 MHz
divider? That way all
the data is “in sync” with the house standard. If I want to know that my GPSDO
is +32.751 ns off from
the house standard, I just look at the data on a terminal program …

Or am I missing something really obvious (again)?

Bob