On 1/12/17 10:52 PM, Ole Petter Ronningen wrote:
Hi, all

The question of phase shifts in cables pops up every now and then on this
list - I stumbled across a good table of measured phase shifts with
temperature in different cable types in this paper:
http://www.ira.inaf.it/eratec/gothenburg/presentations/ERATEC_2014_PresentationWSchaefer.pdf
that I though would be of interest to others.

Handy...
and they mention the notorious problem with PTFE
"Beware of the nonlinear „PTFE“ effect around room temperature (mainly
solid PTFE), manufacturers „shift“ that temperature out of practical range, foam and composite dielectrics)

Lots of other useful system design info, too..