they were really short on hard details about this new technology.
the *WiFi alliance* website only shows this off-site article link I found under NEWS:

http://www.rcrwireless.com/20170104/test-and-measurement/20170104test-and-measurementwi-fi-alliance-to-certify-timesync-among-multiple-devices-tag6

the main alliance site is here:
http://www.wi-fi.org/   but I don't see anything helpful other than this
general explanation of TimeSync:
http://www.wi-fi.org/discover-wi-fi/wi-fi-timesync

but meaty details that might help us are hard to find.

all the best,
walter

Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
3394 Sunnyside Rd.,  West Kelowna,  BC
V1Z 2V4  CANADA  Phone: (250) 769-1834
walt...@sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)