Hi,

On 03/22/2017 05:55 PM, Attila Kinali wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 07:56:45 -0700
jimlux <jim...@earthlink.net> wrote:

In EU, there's probably a Seilbahn of some sort pretty high up in the
Alps, although probably not to 4000m.

But almost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_Matterhorn
You could start in Sion(500m) or Visp(660m) take the train to Zermatt(1600m)
and from there the cablecar up to Klein Matterhorn(3880m). That would
give a nice 3000m of height difference. From Sion it takes 2.5h to 3h,
from Visp 2h to 2.5h. So you could potentially get up in the morning,
go up, install everything and be back for dinner :-)

If anyone wants to do that, please let me know. :-)

We both where uhm. kind of "volunteered" for a similar mission.
I would not mind a little "vacation" like that.