Hi

If you convert the data to +/- 50 ns, you will have a problem at the edges.
Much easier to deal with
unwrapped data. The same CSV approach works for taking the pps data from a
module, logging
the sawtooth info and combining them. There’s no practical way to get the
“real” RMS of the module
without doing that.

Bob