Hi,
This is my first post to the community I learned so much from. Just wanted to
share -- I managed to succesfully install today the GPScon windows application
on a micro computer Raspberry Pi 3 model B. CPU utilisation is 2% - a perfect
overall result.
I used an FTDI RS232 USB dongle to connect Z3805A/58503B to the Pi. First I
installed on the Pi a Russian commercial I686 emulation software called ExaGear
Desktop by Eltechs.com ($30). It provides a Debian-8 Intel environment on the
Arm CPU. Next move was to (sudo apt-get) install wine Windows XP emulator and
symlink therein com1 as /dev/ttyUSB0 - to enable the usb dongle to be seen by
Wine as com1.
Then I installed my copy of GPScon from 2013, which turned out to work pretty
well.
Hope this post was usefull. In case of interest I would exact steps to make
this working.

Best regards
Olgierd