Hi Bob,

So, what sorts of things are done for high precision survey work? I would guess a sturdy mount, good sky view, no reflections, good antenna, no nearby radiators, etc. Those all seem like common sense stuff.

But for applications that really matter, what sorts of things might be missing above. Obviously, really expensive silly things won't be done on my site for a few GPSDO's, but it would be good to know what the issues are.

Thanks,
Dan