Although I've reluctantly bought into the amateur radio "standardization" hype of Power Poles and have a distribution panel with a plethora of them, I basically dislike them. The ones on my Elecraft K3 and K3S pull out frequently when I move the radios and installing them is a PITA.

I never had such problems with radios with Molex connectors.

Wes Stewart