I have a PM6690 and it seems to work with Prologix GPIB/USB and latest version
of Timewave.  I have never used the software before.  I have my Thunderbolt
connected as external ref and as Input A measuring Freq.  inset up Timewave for
a modified Allan Dev taking datapoints every second for 2 hours.  After about
10-15 mins it had collected 7200 points and stop and said insufficient data
points were acquired.  Why did Timewave stop exactly at 7200 ?

Any advice appreciated to get me on the right track

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone